There, we dressed the new Loft747 website!
Have you ever heard of prêt-à-porter fashion? It is a fashion segment that was born right after the Second World War, when the designer Pierre Cardin had the idea of creating a collection of clothes that customers could enter the store, choose a piece and take home with them with the quality of high tailoring. With the evolution of the fashion market, this segment became known as "ready-to-wear".
Loft747 bets on this segment and has been charming and dressing women in São Paulo. The Brazilian brand bets on a fresh & cool lifestyle with pieces that bring the latest street style trends becoming a great option for those who love and understand fashion.
To complete this clean style, nothing better than a new face on the online store and Codeby was chosen to change the whole space of Loft747 and leave it with that elegant and fine look that the brand exudes in its pieces.
For the new face it was chosen a totally intuitive interface to facilitate the purchase, clean to show all the freshness of the pieces and modern, because fashion is like that. The features were chosen not only to facilitate navigation, but also to make the shopping experience totally unique:
- Wishlist plugin (with email sharing possibility)
- Functionality "last 5 pieces" (warns the user about stock limitation)
- ShopLook (shows a catalog in the lookbook itself)
- Smart Grid functionality (allows the user to change how many products will be displayed on the screen)
- Minicart plugin (built in VueJS with stock availability notification and free shipping bar that indicates how much is missing for the customer to get free shipping)
- Customer area completely redesigned
- Fully responsive website
Visit the site www.loft747.com.br and see how every detail turned out!